Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NEW STUFFS

i'm not one for writing so much these years anymore, but i think i'm going to start to try harder. I have a lot of big changes and challenges this year; i'm getting married, we just moved in together, in own place - roomate free just us and penelope, i'm starting a new job, have to make some decisions about school, etc.... might get a bunny or a puppy this year, starting to take photography more seriously... there's some not so awesome news too. We have some not so hopeful thoughts about my grandpa's health this year, my nana's not doing that great and my uncle... well that needs to be explained and sorted out in it's own light. In the mean time, while I want to keep this blog going, i will post new art as soon as there is new art i want to post :) but i have a new blog where i'll be sharing my photos and slowly but surely working this all out and hopefully making it come together :) please see http://vernacularretrograde.blogspot.com


<3 thx 

1 comment: