Wednesday, January 6, 2010

gotta watch my back

so, this is my "i do art, don't steal my art" statement.

basically:

"I am a traditional multi-media artist. I generally work with acrylics, polymers, markers and water colours, and pencils. I try to re-use/recycle cardboard, old socks, containers, etc. into my works, as i am an environmental studies major and i believe it is important to incorporate environmental stewardship into everything i can. I am available to do commissions and will sell prints upon request. Feel free to drop me a line about anything - and i hope you enjoy! Oh, by the way; all art posted and displayed here [unless otherwise credited] are works belonging to Shannon Gorman (Sardü), all are protected by the CC copywrite: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0 - so please be respectful :) thank you."


No comments:

Post a Comment